POSITION TITLE: FLOORING TECHNICIAN, Building Management Partners
LOCATION: Hebron, KY
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Building Management Partners, LLC (BMP) is an affiliate of Paul Hemmer Company. BMP is headquartered in Northern Kentucky and performs services in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. With decades of experience and knowledge, BMP is a business partner for managing, maintaining, renovating, and improving our clients’ real estate assets.
BMP provides a variety of services through three divisions within the company: Building Services, Capital Services, and HVAC and Refrigeration Services. By partnering with BMP, our clients are able to focus on the operations of their own business and leave the upkeep of their property to professionals that understand what it takes for a facility to function as desired.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We are searching for a trustworthy and capable flooring tech to join our company. The flooring tech will be responsible for installing various flooring products at multiple locations. You should also ensure adherence to company and client standards and observe all safety guidelines.
To be successful as a flooring installer, you should possess the ability to deliver high-quality work within short but reasonable turnaround times.
- Base Salary
- Incentive Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401-K Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of Personal Time Per Year
- Company Vehicle
- Company tablet and weekly cell phone allowance
JOB DESCRIPTION – More specifically, the Flooring Technician will:
- Meeting with clients and inspecting sites to determine the most appropriate flooring solutions.
- Removing existing flooring and discarding of this material, if applicable.
- Clearing the work surface from dust, debris, and obstructions.
- Preparing the work surface by applying adhesive, grouting, or other appropriate materials.
- Laying wood, carpeting, ceramic tiles, VCT, LVT, and other types of flooring.
- Ensuring that the flooring materials are well-positioned, secure, and clean.
- Completing the installation by applying appropriate finishes.
- Educating clients about suitable care for their floors.
- Following safe procedures and encouraging clients to do the same, where applicable.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a flooring installer.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to install all types of flooring with minimal supervision.
- Capable of independent and group work.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Thorough and efficient.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and materials.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time