POSITION TITLE: Maintenance Technician, Building Management Partners
LOCATION: Hebron, KY
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Building Management Partners, LLC (BMP) is an affiliate of Paul Hemmer Company. BMP is headquartered in Northern Kentucky and performs services in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. With decades of experience and knowledge, BMP is a business partner for managing, maintaining, renovating, and improving our clients’ real estate assets.
BMP provides a variety of services through three divisions within the company: Building Services, Capital Services, and HVAC and Refrigeration Services. By partnering with BMP, our clients are able to focus on the operations of their own business and leave the upkeep of their property to professionals that understand what it takes for a facility to function as desired.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g., carpentry; electrical; HVAC; plumbing. Perform general cleaning as needed. Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Base Salary
- Incentive Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401-K Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of Personal Time Per Year
- Company Vehicle
- Company tablet and weekly cell phone allowance
JOB DESCRIPTION – More specifically, the Maintenance Technician will:
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g., wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g., replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g., preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer or roller to apply paints, stains and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions and remount modular offices and space (e.g., furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies, and hand trucks.
- Help maintain an organized and tidy facility.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractors, as well as work with our existing property maintenance agreements.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- GED or high school diploma
- 3 – 5 years Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Basic understanding of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and carpentry
- Basic computer knowledge.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time