POSITION TITLE: HVAC Journeyman, Building Management Partners
LOCATION: Hebron, KY
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Building Management Partners, LLC (BMP) is an affiliate of Paul Hemmer Company. BMP is headquartered in Northern Kentucky and performs services in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. With decades of experience and knowledge, BMP is a business partner for managing, maintaining, renovating, and improving our clients’ real estate assets.
BMP provides a variety of services through three divisions within the company: Building Services, Capital Services, and HVAC and Refrigeration Services. By partnering with BMP, our clients are able to focus on the operations of their own business and leave the upkeep of their property to professionals that understand what it takes for a facility to function as desired.
- Base Salary
- Incentive Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401-K Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of Personal Time Per Year
- Company Vehicle
- Company tablet and weekly cell phone allowance
- Performs routine maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating and conditioning systems.
- Install new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications.
- Utilized mechanical and electrical skills to test and diagnose HVAC unit faults.
- Knowledge on a variety of commercial HVAC equipment preferred, including but not limited to split systems, package units, chilled water systems, boilers and DDC controls.
- Ensures work performed is in compliance with all State, Local and Federal requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics.
- Adheres to and ensures staff and subcontractors adhere to safety standards.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- KY Journeymen’s License, Universal EPA License, 3 – 10 years experience
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.