POSITION TITLE: SMALL PROJECT SUPERVISOR, Building Management Partners
LOCATION: Hebron, KY
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Building Management Partners, LLC (BMP) is an affiliate of Paul Hemmer Company. BMP is headquartered in Northern Kentucky and performs services in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. With decades of experience and knowledge, BMP is a business partner for managing, maintaining, renovating, and improving our clients’ real estate assets.
BMP provides a variety of services through three divisions within the company: Building Services, Capital Services, and HVAC and Refrigeration Services. By partnering with BMP, our clients are able to focus on the operations of their own business and leave the upkeep of their property to professionals that understand what it takes for a facility to function as desired.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Seeking a trustworthy, self-motivated individual who can coordinate and lead multiple unit turnovers in senior living facilities. Must be able to manage in house staff and subcontractors regionally. Candidate should have a good understanding of carpentry, mechanical, flooring, and management skills. Small project supervisors should possess the ability to deliver high-quality work within short but reasonable turnaround times.
- Base Salary
- Incentive Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401-K Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of Personal Time Per Year
- Company Vehicle
- Company tablet and weekly cell phone allowance
JOB DESCRIPTION – More specifically, the Small Project Supervisor will:
- Work with management to schedule and coordinate projects.
- Oversee all aspects of unit turnovers to completion.
- Ensure quality standards are delivered on a consistent basis.
- Expected to work alongside team to ensure deadlines are delivered.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Attention to detail and customer focused.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- General understanding and experience with power tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to lift heavy materials.
- Previous management experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time